Traveling Luck for Mali Šanac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Sanac?What's around Mali Sanac?
Wikipedia near Mali Sanac
Where to stay near Mali Šanac
The timezone in Mali Sanac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6289°, Longitude. 19.7319°
Satellite map around Mali Šanac
Loading map of Mali Šanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Šanac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Mali Šanac
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Dobroselica (3.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (5.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Čigota (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Međi Do (5.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Omar (3.3km)
Airports close to Mali Šanac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (173km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.8km)