Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6300°, Longitude. 19.6931°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rasoje (0.7km)
- Glavica (1.5km)
- Karanovac (1.8km)
- Oglavčić (2.1km)
- Previja (3.5km)
- Orlov Vrh (3.6km)
- Borova Glava (3.6km)
- Borova Glava (3.7km)
- Crni Omar (4.5km)
- Gaj (4.5km)
- Veliki Runjavaglav (4.6km)
- Bela Glava (4.7km)
- Grobačica (4.8km)
- Nerandža (4.9km)
- Čavka (5.1km)
- Golo Brdo (5.6km)
- Zavojci (5.6km)
Accommodation around Gradina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šišačka Kosa (6.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Dobroselica (2.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (5.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (5.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Međi Do (6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Omar (4.6km)
Airports close to Gradina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (181.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (186km)