Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6211°, Longitude. 19.7022°
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavica (0km)
- Rasoje (1km)
- Karanovac (1.3km)
- Previja (2.4km)
- Borova Glava (2.4km)
- Oglavčić (2.6km)
- Crni Omar (3.1km)
- Gaj (3.5km)
- Borova Glava (4.1km)
- Veliki Runjavaglav (4.3km)
- Orlov Vrh (4.3km)
- Čavka (4.9km)
- Karanovo Brdo (5.1km)
- Zavojci (5.3km)
- Tusto Brdo (5.5km)
- Grobačica (5.6km)
- Bela Glava (5.8km)
- Nerandža (6.3km)
- Golo Brdo (6.5km)
- Tetrebovo (6.6km)
Accommodation around Glavica
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (6.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šišačka Kosa (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Careva Voda (3.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Dobroselica (1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Presedo (6.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Omar (3.2km)
Airports close to Glavica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (171.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (182.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (185.5km)