Traveling Luck for Malinjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malinjak?What's around Malinjak?
Wikipedia near Malinjak
Where to stay near Malinjak
The timezone in Malinjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6189°, Longitude. 19.6131°
Satellite map around Malinjak
Loading map of Malinjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malinjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Glavica (1.2km)
- Veliki Hum (2.2km)
- Vis (2.3km)
- Bić (3.3km)
- Kobilja Glava (3.5km)
- Rađulovo Brdo (3.6km)
- Čuver (4.3km)
- Bic (4.4km)
- Pecine (4.4km)
- Veliko Brdo (4.5km)
- Kik (5.4km)
- Crni Vrh (5.5km)
- Leskovac (5.8km)
- Ljuljaska (6.3km)
- Ljuljaš (6.4km)
- Planinica (6.5km)
- Liska (6.6km)
- Vis (6.6km)
- Drinčino Brdo (6.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Malinjak
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Markov Do (6.2km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (5.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Saša Voda (0.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Velike Kape (1.1km)
Airports close to Malinjak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (169km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (169.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181km)