Traveling Luck for Saša Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sasa Voda?What's around Sasa Voda?
Wikipedia near Sasa Voda
Where to stay near Saša Voda
The timezone in Sasa Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6194°, Longitude. 19.6211°
Satellite map around Saša Voda
Loading map of Saša Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saša Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Glavica (0.5km)
- Vis (1.8km)
- Veliki Hum (2.9km)
- Rađulovo Brdo (3.1km)
- Bić (3.6km)
- Pecine (3.7km)
- Kobilja Glava (3.8km)
- Čuver (4.4km)
- Bic (4.8km)
- Veliko Brdo (5.1km)
- Vis (6km)
- Leskovac (6km)
- Kik (6.1km)
- Ljuljaska (6.2km)
- Crni Vrh (6.3km)
- Drinčino Brdo (6.5km)
- Liska (6.6km)
- Tornik (6.6km)
- Ljuljaš (6.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Saša Voda
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Markov Do (6.1km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (6.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Saša Voda (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Velike Kape (1.7km)
Airports close to Saša Voda
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (168.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (169.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.4km)