Traveling Luck for Lukići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lukici?What's around Lukici?
Wikipedia near Lukici
Where to stay near Lukići
The timezone in Lukici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.9278°, Longitude. 19.7147°
Satellite map around Lukići
Loading map of Lukići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lukići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukići (0km)
- Grujčići (0.8km)
- Joksići (1.4km)
- Rakići (1.5km)
- Lekići (1.7km)
- Panići (1.8km)
- Zaglavak (1.9km)
- Blagojevići (2.4km)
- Jankovići (2.8km)
- Paunovići (3.1km)
- Potočari (3.2km)
- Gloginjići (3.2km)
- Grašlovići (3.2km)
- Lukići (3.2km)
- Despotovići (3.3km)
- Radojevići (3.3km)
- Ðuričići (3.5km)
- Grebačevići (3.8km)
- Mali Plošćari (3.8km)
- Čitluk (3.9km)
- Veliki Plošćari (4km)
- Čamići (4.4km)
- Dukanići (4.8km)
- Dub (5km)
- Bukvića Mehana (5km)
- Nikolići (5km)
- Grab (5.3km)
- Konder (5.3km)
- Dolovi (5.4km)
- Jeftovići (5.5km)
- Plošćari (5.7km)
Accommodation around Lukići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kadinjača (3.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Podgorje (2.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bele Vode (5.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Rakići (1.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pepeljevške Stijene (4.7km)
Airports close to Lukići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (196.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (218km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lukići
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (231.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.