Traveling Luck for Ribničko Jezero, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ribnicko Jezero?What's around Ribnicko Jezero?
Wikipedia near Ribnicko Jezero
Where to stay near Ribničko Jezero
The timezone in Ribnicko Jezero is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6822°, Longitude. 19.6769°
Satellite map around Ribničko Jezero
Loading map of Ribničko Jezero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ribničko Jezero, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ribničko Jezero
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (6.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Krajevi (2.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (1.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Široko Vrelo (1.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (4.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (0km)
Airports close to Ribničko Jezero
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (128.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (178.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (182km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (191.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ribničko Jezero
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (259.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.