Traveling Luck for Lozov Grob, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lozov Grob?What's around Lozov Grob?
Wikipedia near Lozov Grob
Where to stay near Lozov Grob
The timezone in Lozov Grob is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6775°, Longitude. 19.6906°
Satellite map around Lozov Grob
Loading map of Lozov Grob and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lozov Grob, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krajevi (1.6km)
- Bela Glava (1.6km)
- Nerandža (2.2km)
- Tusto Brdo (2.4km)
- Grobačica (3km)
- Šumnato Brdo (3.7km)
- Orlov Vrh (3.8km)
- Pandurica (4.4km)
- Pavdunica (4.5km)
- Lupoglav (4.5km)
- Glavudža (4.9km)
- Džamija (6km)
- Vranjevina (6.4km)
- Ðevojačko Brdo (6.5km)
- Crni Vrh (6.5km)
- Karanovac (6.7km)
- Veliki Runjavaglav (6.9km)
- Rasoje (6.9km)
Accommodation around Lozov Grob
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Krajevi (1.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rajčevina (6.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (1.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Široko Vrelo (2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (5.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (1.4km)
Airports close to Lozov Grob
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (178.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (183.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (191.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lozov Grob
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (260.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.