Traveling Luck for Lupoglav, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lupoglav?What's around Lupoglav?
Wikipedia near Lupoglav
Where to stay near Lupoglav
The timezone in Lupoglav is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:05 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.6947°, Longitude. 19.6497°
Satellite map around Lupoglav
Loading map of Lupoglav and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lupoglav, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lupoglav
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (4.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Zlatibor (6.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Krajevi (4.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Markov Do (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Široko Vrelo (3.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (4.3km)
Airports close to Lupoglav
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (179.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (191.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lupoglav
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.