Traveling Luck for Zmajevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zmajevac?What's around Zmajevac?
Wikipedia near Zmajevac
Where to stay near Zmajevac
The timezone in Zmajevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6764°, Longitude. 19.6047°
Satellite map around Zmajevac
Loading map of Zmajevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zmajevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zmajevac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Orljic (5.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Markov Do (2.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Široko Vrelo (6.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (6.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ribnica (5.2km)
Airports close to Zmajevac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (176.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (187.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zmajevac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (258.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.