Traveling Luck for Konder, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Konder?What's around Konder?
Wikipedia near Konder
Where to stay near Konder
The timezone in Konder is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9533°, Longitude. 19.7583°
Satellite map around Konder
Loading map of Konder and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Konder, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Konder (0km)
- Potočari (2.5km)
- Jankovići (2.5km)
- Paunovići (3km)
- Despotovići (3.2km)
- Čamići (3.4km)
- Cerje (3.5km)
- Ignjatovići (3.9km)
- Bukova Ravan (4.1km)
- Zaglavak (4.2km)
- Lekići (4.5km)
- Miljkovići (4.7km)
- Rasadnik (4.7km)
- Blagojevići (4.7km)
- Jeftovići (4.8km)
- Tupaići (4.8km)
- Mladenovići (5.1km)
- Tupalći (5.3km)
- Lukići (5.3km)
- Jovančićevići (5.3km)
- Rakići (5.4km)
- Jankovići (5.9km)
- Jelovik (5.9km)
- Starčevići (5.9km)
- Grujčići (6km)
- Lazići (6km)
- Stankići (6km)
- Nikolići (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Konder
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kadinjača (5.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (4.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Rakići (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Glog (4.2km)
Airports close to Konder
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (123.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (201.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (214.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (218.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Konder
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (230.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.