Traveling Luck for Crni Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crni Vrh?What's around Crni Vrh?
Wikipedia near Crni Vrh
Where to stay near Crni Vrh
The timezone in Crni Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.7042°, Longitude. 19.6189°
Satellite map around Crni Vrh
Loading map of Crni Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crni Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Crni Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (4.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Donja Jablanica (5.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Markov Do (5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Široko Vrelo (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tornik (6.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (6.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (6.2km)
Airports close to Crni Vrh
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (180km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (191.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crni Vrh
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (255.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.