Traveling Luck for Pavdunica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pavdunica?What's around Pavdunica?
Wikipedia near Pavdunica
Where to stay near Pavdunica
The timezone in Pavdunica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7092°, Longitude. 19.6731°
Satellite map around Pavdunica
Loading map of Pavdunica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pavdunica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pavdunica (0km)
- Pandurica (0.1km)
- Tusto Brdo (2.1km)
- Krajevi (2.9km)
- Lupoglav (2.9km)
- Šumnato Brdo (3.6km)
- Glavudža (3.7km)
- Karaula (4.3km)
- Ðevojačko Brdo (4.4km)
- Džamija (4.4km)
- Oštra Kosa (4.9km)
- Vranjevina (5.1km)
- Nerandža (5.7km)
- Crni Vrh (5.9km)
- Bela Glava (6.1km)
- Veliko Brdo (6.4km)
- Obadovo Brdo (6.5km)
- Crni Vrh (6.7km)
Accommodation around Pavdunica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (2.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Zlatibor (6.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Krajevi (3.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (6.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cavlovovac (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čuker (5.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (6.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (1.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (3.5km)
Airports close to Pavdunica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (181.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (182.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (194.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pavdunica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (256.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.