Traveling Luck for Glavudža, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavudza?What's around Glavudza?
Wikipedia near Glavudza
Where to stay near Glavudža
The timezone in Glavudza is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7114°, Longitude. 19.7122°
Satellite map around Glavudža
Loading map of Glavudža and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavudža, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavudža (0km)
- Šumnato Brdo (1.2km)
- Vranjevina (1.6km)
- Crni Vrh (3.4km)
- Pandurica (3.7km)
- Krajevi (3.7km)
- Karaula (3.7km)
- Pavdunica (3.7km)
- Crni Vrh (3.9km)
- Tusto Brdo (4.1km)
- Gradina (4.4km)
- Oštra Kosa (4.5km)
- Redzovina (6km)
- Obadovo Brdo (6.1km)
- Bela Glava (6.2km)
- Lupoglav (6.3km)
- Grobačica (6.4km)
- Nerandža (7km)
Accommodation around Glavudža
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (5.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rajčevina (7.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (5.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravni Bor (6.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Međi Do (5.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (3.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (3.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (5.1km)
Airports close to Glavudža
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (182.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (186.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavudža
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.