Traveling Luck for Acimija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Acimija?What's around Acimija?
Wikipedia near Acimija
Where to stay near Acimija
The timezone in Acimija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7397°, Longitude. 19.7883°
Satellite map around Acimija
Loading map of Acimija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Acimija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Acimija (0km)
- Prodica (1.4km)
- Velanjci (1.7km)
- Čumići (1.8km)
- Radibratovići (2.6km)
- Terzići (2.8km)
- Mušvete (3.3km)
- Mušvete (3.4km)
- Glumci (3.6km)
- Bacetići (3.9km)
- Glišići (3.9km)
- Barjaktarevići (4.2km)
- Ponjavići (4.2km)
- Mešnik (4.7km)
- Dabići (5km)
- Alin Potok (5.1km)
- Ćorovići (5.6km)
- Potoci (5.7km)
- Bačevac (6.2km)
- Šinovik (6.4km)
- Čumići (6.5km)
- Jevremovići (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Acimija
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (1.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (6.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (5.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (6.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Grabov Potok (5.9km)
Airports close to Acimija
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (194.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Acimija
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.