Traveling Luck for Poređa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Poreda?What's around Poreda?
Wikipedia near Poreda
Where to stay near Poređa
The timezone in Poreda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7472°, Longitude. 19.7722°
Satellite map around Poređa
Loading map of Poređa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poređa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čumići (1.5km)
- Acimija (1.8km)
- Mušvete (1.9km)
- Mušvete (2km)
- Velanjci (2.2km)
- Barjaktarevići (3km)
- Prodica (3.1km)
- Glišići (3.7km)
- Ćorovići (3.9km)
- Terzići (4.2km)
- Radibratovići (4.3km)
- Potoci (4.4km)
- Jevremovići (4.7km)
- Šinovik (4.8km)
- Bacetići (5.1km)
- Čajetina (5.3km)
- Kneževići (5.3km)
- Glumci (5.4km)
- Mešnik (5.5km)
- Palisat (5.6km)
- Ponjavići (5.8km)
- Mačkat (5.9km)
- Rajevći (6km)
- Dabići (6.2km)
- Alin Potok (6.4km)
- Brezak (6.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Poređa
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sušica (5.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (6.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (4.8km)
Airports close to Poređa
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (193.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poređa
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (255.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.