Traveling Luck for Šanac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sanac?What's around Sanac?
Wikipedia near Sanac
Where to stay near Šanac
The timezone in Sanac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7422°, Longitude. 19.7344°
Satellite map around Šanac
Loading map of Šanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šanac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Potoci (1.1km)
- Šinovik (1.3km)
- Mušvete (1.7km)
- Palisat (2km)
- Čajetina (2km)
- Ocka Gora (3.2km)
- Jevremovići (3.3km)
- Glišići (3.4km)
- Čumići (3.5km)
- Zlatibor (3.8km)
- Velanjci (4.2km)
- Ćorovići (4.6km)
- Mušvete (4.6km)
- Kneževići (5km)
- Acimija (5.1km)
- Barjaktarevići (5.2km)
- Brezak (5.8km)
- Rajevći (5.9km)
- Prodica (6km)
- Terzići (6.3km)
- Gornji Branešci (6.4km)
- Podgorica (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Šanac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sušica (6.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (1.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (5.9km)
Airports close to Šanac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (189.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šanac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (254.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.