Traveling Luck for Solištine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Solistine?What's around Solistine?
Wikipedia near Solistine
Where to stay near Solištine
The timezone in Solistine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7414°, Longitude. 19.6158°
Satellite map around Solištine
Loading map of Solištine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Solištine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Solištine
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Oko (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Leskovi Vis (6.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (6.8km)
Airports close to Solištine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (184.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (195.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Solištine
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (250.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.