Traveling Luck for Popovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popovo Brdo?What's around Popovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Popovo Brdo
Where to stay near Popovo Brdo
The timezone in Popovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7778°, Longitude. 19.4817°
Satellite map around Popovo Brdo
Loading map of Popovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Popovo Brdo (0km)
- Suvi Potok (0.5km)
- Kotroman (1.7km)
- Kojadinovići (1.8km)
- Dragućinovići (1.9km)
- Krsmanovići (2.2km)
- Kalabići (2.4km)
- Filipovići (2.7km)
- Vujići (2.7km)
- Presedo (3.1km)
- Jovičići (3.4km)
- Tošići (3.5km)
- Manteše (3.6km)
- Jezdimirovići (4km)
- Podstolac (4.7km)
- Staniševac (5.3km)
- Oplave (5.5km)
- Kulići (5.6km)
- Timotijevići (5.9km)
- Paijka (6km)
- Šimšići (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Popovo Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kotlina (5.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica )) (( Jatare (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Markovac (5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (6.2km)
Airports close to Popovo Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (108.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (194.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Popovo Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.