Traveling Luck for Filipovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Filipovici?What's around Filipovici?
Wikipedia near Filipovici
Where to stay near Filipovići
The timezone in Filipovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.7986°, Longitude. 19.4803°
Satellite map around Filipovići
Loading map of Filipovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Filipovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Filipovići (0km)
- Manteše (1.1km)
- Tošići (1.7km)
- Jezdimirovići (2.1km)
- Suvi Potok (2.4km)
- Vujići (2.7km)
- Popovo Brdo (2.7km)
- Timotijevići (3.2km)
- Presedo (3.3km)
- Krsmanovići (3.5km)
- Kojadinovići (3.5km)
- Milekići (3.8km)
- Podstolac (3.9km)
- Dragućinovići (4km)
- Kotroman (4.1km)
- Kalabići (5.1km)
- Oštrelj (5.1km)
- Jovičići (5.3km)
- Spasojevići (6.2km)
- Staniševac (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Međedova Ljeska (0.7km)
- Tusto Brdo (1.5km)
- Ograđenica (1.7km)
- Koviljače (1.7km)
- Vao (3.5km)
- Gradina (4.3km)
- Gola Glava (4.7km)
- Putno Brdo (5km)
- Iver (5.3km)
- Mali Viogor (5.4km)
- Osojnica (5.4km)
- Zagvoznica (5.5km)
- Šargan (5.6km)
- Veliko Brdo (5.6km)
- Mramorak (5.7km)
- Tabačka Kosa (6.2km)
- Obešeni Hrast (6.2km)
- Carina (6.3km)
Accommodation around Filipovići
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica )) (( Jatare (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Markovac (5.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (3.5km)
Airports close to Filipovići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (108.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (153.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (196.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Filipovići
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (239.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.