Traveling Luck for Jezdimirovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jezdimirovici?What's around Jezdimirovici?
Wikipedia near Jezdimirovici
Where to stay near Jezdimirovići
The timezone in Jezdimirovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8033°, Longitude. 19.4586°
Satellite map around Jezdimirovići
Loading map of Jezdimirovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jezdimirovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jezdimirovići (0km)
- Tošići (0.5km)
- Vujići (2km)
- Podstolac (2.1km)
- Filipovići (2.1km)
- Manteše (2.8km)
- Timotijevići (2.9km)
- Oštrelj (3km)
- Suvi Potok (3.5km)
- Popovo Brdo (4km)
- Milekići (4.3km)
- Spasojevići (4.3km)
- Kotroman (4.8km)
- Stolac (5.1km)
- Jovičići (5.2km)
- Ðurići (5.3km)
- Kojadinovići (5.3km)
- Presedo (5.4km)
- Šimšići (5.4km)
- Krsmanovići (5.4km)
- Staniševac (5.6km)
- Dragućinovići (5.7km)
- Šimšići (6km)
- Kalabići (6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jezdimirovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Nikšića Presed (5.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Barakovac (4.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica )) (( Jatare (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Markovac (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (1.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Velika Brezovica (2.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (3.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Polom (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (3.1km)
Airports close to Jezdimirovići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (106.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jezdimirovići
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (238km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.