Traveling Luck for Koviljače, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Koviljace?What's around Koviljace?
Wikipedia near Koviljace
Where to stay near Koviljače
The timezone in Koviljace is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:47. It's light
Latitude. 43.8119°, Longitude. 19.4786° , Elevation. 1113m
Satellite map around Koviljače
Loading map of Koviljače and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koviljače, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljače (0km)
- Međedova Ljeska (1.4km)
- Vao (1.8km)
- Tusto Brdo (2.9km)
- Putno Brdo (3.3km)
- Ograđenica (3.4km)
- Iver (3.6km)
- Gola Glava (3.6km)
- Veliko Brdo (3.9km)
- Mramorak (4.6km)
- Šargan (4.9km)
- Ivica (5km)
- Zborište (5.1km)
- Gradina (5.8km)
- Lipova Glava (5.9km)
- Zagvoznica (6km)
- Jelenska Kosa (6.1km)
- Tabačka Kosa (6.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Koviljače
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Nikšića Presed (5.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica )) (( Jatare (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (1.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Markovac (6.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (1.9km)
Airports close to Koviljače
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (108.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (152.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koviljače
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.