Traveling Luck for Hajdučka Pećina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Hajducka Pecina?What's around Hajducka Pecina?
Wikipedia near Hajducka Pecina
Where to stay near Hajdučka Pećina
The timezone in Hajducka Pecina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8264°, Longitude. 19.4750°
Satellite map around Hajdučka Pećina
Loading map of Hajdučka Pećina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hajdučka Pećina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Hajdučka Pećina
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (0.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (4.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (0km)
Airports close to Hajdučka Pećina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (108km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (200km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hajdučka Pećina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (235.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.