Traveling Luck for Pleča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pleca?What's around Pleca?
Wikipedia near Pleca
Where to stay near Pleča
The timezone in Pleca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8542°, Longitude. 19.4728°
Satellite map around Pleča
Loading map of Pleča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pleča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Pleča
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ružića Do (3.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jajački Potok (5.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (3.6km)
Airports close to Pleča
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (107.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (205.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pleča
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.