Traveling Luck for Ivica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ivica?What's around Ivica?
Wikipedia near Ivica
Where to stay near Ivica
The timezone in Ivica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8497°, Longitude. 19.4864°
Satellite map around Ivica
Loading map of Ivica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ivica
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Šargan-Vitasi (5.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Podstenje (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pleča (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ružića Do (4.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (3.2km)
Airports close to Ivica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (109.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (205.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ivica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.