Traveling Luck for Iver, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Iver?What's around Iver?
Wikipedia near Iver
Where to stay near Iver
The timezone in Iver is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8364°, Longitude. 19.4608°
Satellite map around Iver
Loading map of Iver and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Iver, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Iver
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sklopovi (5.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (5.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (1.9km)
Airports close to Iver
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (106.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (202.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Iver
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.