Traveling Luck for Lisa Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lisa Stena?What's around Lisa Stena?
Wikipedia near Lisa Stena
Where to stay near Lisa Stena
The timezone in Lisa Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5533°, Longitude. 19.3572° , Elevation. 1308m
Satellite map around Lisa Stena
Loading map of Lisa Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lisa Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Četanje (1.5km)
- Meceljevo Brdo (1.7km)
- Aluge (2.4km)
- Zabrđe (2.9km)
- Bara (3km)
- Lukavica (3.1km)
- Križevac (3.1km)
- Šiljci (3.7km)
- Repuševići (3.7km)
- Sutjeska (3.7km)
- Kućerine (4.1km)
- Živinice (4.2km)
- Vrelo (4.3km)
- Lisičina (4.3km)
- Stupovi (4.4km)
- Batkovići (4.4km)
- Živinice (4.6km)
- Zabrnjica (4.9km)
- Penezići (5km)
- Mumikole (5.2km)
- Zabrnjica (5.3km)
- Masnice (5.6km)
- Olandići (6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Lisa Stena
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ober (6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Karevo Brdo (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Beli Potok (3.8km)
Airports close to Lisa Stena
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (103.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (157.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.1km)