Traveling Luck for Odaja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Odaja?What's around Odaja?
Wikipedia near Odaja
Where to stay near Odaja
The timezone in Odaja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1033°, Longitude. 19.7458°
Satellite map around Odaja
Loading map of Odaja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Odaja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Makovište (1.2km)
- Ćebići (1.7km)
- Crveni Breg (2.4km)
- Kosići (2.5km)
- Objanovica (2.7km)
- Ploska (2.8km)
- (( Gornji Drajići )) (3km)
- Lazice (3.2km)
- Grujići (3.3km)
- (( Šepci )) (3.7km)
- Vasići (3.9km)
- (( Delići )) (4km)
- (( Nikšići )) (4.4km)
- Potočari (4.5km)
- (( Jevtovići )) (4.5km)
- (( Matići )) (4.6km)
- Lazarevići (4.6km)
- Zarožje (5km)
- Mravinci (5km)
- Ranići (5km)
- Barati (5.2km)
- (( Popovina )) (5.2km)
- Gladovići (5.5km)
- Taor (5.6km)
- Vujetići (5.6km)
- Ćarkovići (5.7km)
- (( Donji Drajići )) (5.9km)
- (( Minići )) (6.1km)
- Tejići (6.1km)
- Matići (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Povlen (4.6km)
Accommodation around Odaja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gredina (2.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sokolina Stena (6.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jelje (4.3km)
- Ljubiš (3.6km)
Airports close to Odaja
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (106.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (196.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (235.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Odaja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (212.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.