Traveling Luck for Votnjača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Votnjaca?What's around Votnjaca?
Wikipedia near Votnjaca
Where to stay near Votnjača
The timezone in Votnjaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0864°, Longitude. 19.6206°
Satellite map around Votnjača
Loading map of Votnjača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Votnjača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Karanovići (0.5km)
- Trubalo (0.5km)
- (( Vrnjača )) (0.8km)
- Pestenje (1km)
- (( Krstići )) (1.1km)
- (( Ðukići )) (1.3km)
- Bakići (1.6km)
- Lozanj (1.6km)
- Luka (1.6km)
- Obodnja (1.6km)
- Gvozdac (1.7km)
- Vasiljevići (2.3km)
- Grubetići (2.3km)
- (( Bobovac )) (3km)
- (( Dolovi )) (3.1km)
- (( Silja )) (3.1km)
- Delići (3.3km)
- Aleksići (3.3km)
- Kozjak (3.4km)
- Gazovi (3.4km)
- Okletac (3.4km)
- Kraljevac (3.8km)
- (( Vinčići )) (3.8km)
- Todorovići (3.8km)
- Okrugla (3.9km)
- (( Drenovac )) (4.1km)
- Ovčinjsko Polje (4.2km)
- Radava (4.2km)
- Donja Vranjkovina (4.5km)
- Perušići (4.6km)
- Bare (4.7km)
- Gornja Vranjkovina (4.7km)
- Donji Vatoljevići (4.9km)
Accommodation around Votnjača
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Crvena Stena (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Samar (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ovčinjska Reka (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (3.6km)
Airports close to Votnjača
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (193.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (198.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (240km)
Airfields or small airports close to Votnjača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (209.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.