Traveling Luck for Oruljak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Oruljak?What's around Oruljak?
Wikipedia near Oruljak
Where to stay near Oruljak
The timezone in Oruljak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0958°, Longitude. 19.7142°
Satellite map around Oruljak
Loading map of Oruljak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oruljak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lazice (0.5km)
- Vasići (1.5km)
- (( Nikšići )) (1.5km)
- Kosići (1.6km)
- Ploska (1.7km)
- Makovište (2.2km)
- Zarožje (2.5km)
- Ćarkovići (2.6km)
- Ćebići (2.7km)
- Vujetići (2.8km)
- Barati (2.8km)
- Ranići (2.9km)
- Potočari (2.9km)
- Lazarevići (3.2km)
- Jagodići (3.3km)
- Grujići (3.3km)
- Tejići (3.5km)
- (( Šepci )) (4.2km)
- Matići (4.6km)
- Gladovići (4.7km)
- (( Gornji Drajići )) (4.8km)
- Blagojevići (5.5km)
- Objanovica (5.5km)
- Crveni Breg (5.5km)
- (( Matići )) (5.5km)
- Selište (5.7km)
- Todorovići (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Povlen (5.7km)
Accommodation around Oruljak
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sokolina Stena (3.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Javorsko Osoje (5.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Godečevo (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ljubiš (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jekova Ravan (5.3km)
Airports close to Oruljak
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (108.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (195.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (206.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (236.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oruljak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (212.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.