Traveling Luck for (( Srednjak )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Srednjak ))?What's around (( Srednjak ))?
Wikipedia near (( Srednjak ))
Where to stay near (( Srednjak ))
The timezone in (( Srednjak )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:45. It's light
Latitude. 44.1350°, Longitude. 19.6053°
Satellite map around (( Srednjak ))
Loading map of (( Srednjak )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Srednjak )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ružići (1.5km)
- Vodice (1.9km)
- Vrelo (2.1km)
- Gredine (2.6km)
- Jevtići (2.6km)
- Trutinac (3.1km)
- Razbojište (3.1km)
- Perušići (3.2km)
- Zmajevac (3.6km)
- Jezdinovac (3.9km)
- Matići (4.1km)
- Postenje (4.1km)
- Gornje Košlje (4.2km)
- (( Silja )) (4.8km)
- Gvozdac (4.9km)
- Bakići (5km)
- Grčić (5km)
- (( Dolovi )) (5.2km)
- Okrugla (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around (( Srednjak ))
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (3.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Severnja (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Osojača (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (3.8km)
Airports close to (( Srednjak ))
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (110.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (186.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (200.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (246km)
Airfields or small airports close to (( Srednjak ))
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (202.9km)
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.