Traveling Luck for Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brdo?What's around Brdo?
Wikipedia near Brdo
Where to stay near Brdo
The timezone in Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 44.1272°, Longitude. 19.6153°
Satellite map around Brdo
Loading map of Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ružići (0.8km)
- Gredine (1.7km)
- Perušići (1.8km)
- Jevtići (2.6km)
- Vodice (3.3km)
- Vrelo (3.4km)
- Matići (3.7km)
- Gvozdac (3.9km)
- Bakići (3.9km)
- Jezdinovac (3.9km)
- Razbojište (4km)
- Zmajevac (4.1km)
- Trutinac (4.1km)
- (( Silja )) (4.2km)
- Pestenje (4.6km)
- (( Dolovi )) (4.6km)
- (( Vrnjača )) (4.7km)
- Okrugla (4.9km)
- Prokići (5.1km)
- Postenje (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (3.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Crvena Stena (4.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Severnja (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (1.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (2.4km)
Airports close to Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (110.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (188.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (200.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (244.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (204.3km)
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.