Traveling Luck for Palež, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Palez?What's around Palez?
Wikipedia near Palez
Where to stay near Palež
The timezone in Palez is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 44.1114°, Longitude. 19.6453°
Satellite map around Palež
Loading map of Palež and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palež, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Perušići (1.7km)
- Gredine (3km)
- Pestenje (3km)
- (( Vrnjača )) (3.2km)
- Tejići (3.4km)
- (( Ðukići )) (3.4km)
- Bakići (3.5km)
- Gvozdac (3.7km)
- Ružići (3.9km)
- Karanovići (3.9km)
- (( Krstići )) (3.9km)
- Jagodići (4.1km)
- Vasiljevići (4.2km)
- Matići (4.3km)
- Barati (4.4km)
- Trubalo (4.4km)
- Zarožje (4.5km)
- Jevtići (4.5km)
- Obodnja (4.5km)
- Todorovići (4.7km)
- Prokići (4.7km)
- Ćarkovići (4.9km)
- Luka (5.1km)
- (( Vinčići )) (5.1km)
- (( Silja )) (5.2km)
- Aleksići (5.3km)
- Lazarevići (5.3km)
- Grubetići (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Palež
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- (( Jezero )) (1.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Resna (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (1.2km)
Airports close to Palež
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (110.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (191.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (201.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (241.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palež
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (207.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.