Traveling Luck for Javorsko Osoje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Javorsko Osoje?What's around Javorsko Osoje?
Wikipedia near Javorsko Osoje
Where to stay near Javorsko Osoje
The timezone in Javorsko Osoje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1389°, Longitude. 19.6958°
Satellite map around Javorsko Osoje
Loading map of Javorsko Osoje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javorsko Osoje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mrka Stena (0.7km)
- Beden (1.4km)
- Veliki Povlen (1.6km)
- Reselj (1.9km)
- Stubički Visovi (2.1km)
- Oab (2.3km)
- Golo Brdo (2.3km)
- Srednji Povlen (2.9km)
- Crni Ostenjak (2.9km)
- Kozje Brdo (4.2km)
- Mali Povlen (4.2km)
- Tisova Glavica (4.2km)
- Ðukića Vis (4.3km)
- Prokića Brdo (4.7km)
- Ravna Gora (5.1km)
- Duroki Vis (5.5km)
- Gredina (5.6km)
- Jablanik (5.6km)
- Ždralovac (5.7km)
- Oruljak (5.9km)
- Kukalj (6km)
- Burma (6.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Javorsko Osoje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (5.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Povlen (3.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sokolina Stena (5.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vujinovača (5.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Lukića Vis (6.2km)
Airports close to Javorsko Osoje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (105km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (189.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (241.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Javorsko Osoje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (206.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.