Traveling Luck for Gredine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gredine?What's around Gredine?
Wikipedia near Gredine
Where to stay near Gredine
The timezone in Gredine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1322°, Longitude. 19.6325°
Satellite map around Gredine
Loading map of Gredine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gredine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Gredine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (2.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Crvena Stena (4.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Novakovača (5.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (2.5km)
Airports close to Gredine
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (109.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (128.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (188.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (202.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (244.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gredine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.6km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (204.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.