Traveling Luck for Pašina Ravan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pasina Ravan?What's around Pasina Ravan?
Wikipedia near Pasina Ravan
Where to stay near Pašina Ravan
The timezone in Pasina Ravan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 44.1428°, Longitude. 19.6619°
Satellite map around Pašina Ravan
Loading map of Pašina Ravan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pašina Ravan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Duroki Vis (2.2km)
- Prokića Brdo (2.3km)
- Mrka Stena (2.5km)
- Tisova Glavica (2.7km)
- Reselj (2.9km)
- Stubički Visovi (3km)
- Kneževo Brdo (4km)
- Oab (4km)
- Beden (4.4km)
- Jablanik (4.4km)
- Veliki Povlen (4.6km)
- Brdo (4.8km)
- Golo Brdo (5.1km)
- Kozje Brdo (5.3km)
- Crni Ostenjak (5.4km)
- Zobnaš (5.4km)
- (( Srednjak )) (5.4km)
- Bukova Glava (5.7km)
- Mala Barica (5.9km)
- Stene (5.9km)
- Srednji Povlen (6km)
- Prekobrdo (6.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Pašina Ravan
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sokolina Stena (6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (4.8km)
Airports close to Pašina Ravan
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (106.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (188.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (205.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (243.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pašina Ravan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.6km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (204.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.