Traveling Luck for Jevtići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jevtici?What's around Jevtici?
Wikipedia near Jevtici
Where to stay near Jevtići
The timezone in Jevtici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1442°, Longitude. 19.6297°
Satellite map around Jevtići
Loading map of Jevtići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jevtići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Duroki Vis (0.8km)
- Kneževo Brdo (1.1km)
- Zobnaš (2.5km)
- (( Srednjak )) (2.6km)
- Brdo (2.6km)
- Bukova Glava (2.6km)
- Prokića Brdo (3.2km)
- Mala Barica (3.3km)
- Stene (3.3km)
- Tisova Glavica (3.9km)
- Ravna Gora (4.1km)
- Pratnjača (4.6km)
- Jelice (4.9km)
- Dežnica (5.1km)
- Jablanik (5.5km)
- Reselj (5.5km)
- Mrka Stena (5.5km)
- Velika Barica (5.6km)
- Stubički Visovi (5.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Jevtići
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Novakovača (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (4.1km)
Airports close to Jevtići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (107.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (186.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (203km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (245.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jevtići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (202.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.