Traveling Luck for Resna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Resna?What's around Resna?
Wikipedia near Resna
Where to stay near Resna
The timezone in Resna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 44.1394°, Longitude. 19.6325°
Satellite map around Resna
Loading map of Resna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Resna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Duroki Vis (0.8km)
- Kneževo Brdo (1.7km)
- Brdo (2.3km)
- (( Srednjak )) (2.6km)
- Bukova Glava (2.9km)
- Zobnaš (3km)
- Stene (3.2km)
- Tisova Glavica (3.3km)
- Prokića Brdo (3.4km)
- Mala Barica (3.9km)
- Ravna Gora (4.3km)
- Reselj (5km)
- Jelice (5.2km)
- Mrka Stena (5.2km)
- Pratnjača (5.2km)
- Dežnica (5.6km)
- Prekobrdo (5.6km)
- Stubički Visovi (5.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Resna
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (1.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Crvena Stena (5.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Novakovača (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (3.6km)
Airports close to Resna
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (108.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (187.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (202.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (245km)
Airfields or small airports close to Resna
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.9km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (203.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.