Traveling Luck for Stene, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stene?What's around Stene?
Wikipedia near Stene
Where to stay near Stene
The timezone in Stene is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 44.1286°, Longitude. 19.6019° , Elevation. 1002m
Satellite map around Stene
Loading map of Stene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stene, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ružići (0.8km)
- Vodice (2.4km)
- Trutinac (2.9km)
- Gredine (2.9km)
- Vrelo (2.9km)
- Perušići (3.1km)
- Jezdinovac (3.1km)
- Jevtići (3.3km)
- (( Silja )) (3.9km)
- Razbojište (4km)
- Postenje (4.1km)
- Gvozdac (4.1km)
- Bakići (4.2km)
- Gornje Košlje (4.3km)
- (( Dolovi )) (4.3km)
- Okrugla (4.4km)
- Grčić (4.5km)
- Zmajevac (4.5km)
- Matići (4.7km)
- Jasik (4.9km)
- Zabrdo (5.2km)
- Pestenje (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Stene
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šarena Gredina (4.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Duboko (5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Severnja (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (2.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Osojača (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (3.5km)
Airports close to Stene
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (111.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (187.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (199.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (245.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stene
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (203.6km)
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.