Traveling Luck for Reselj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Reselj?What's around Reselj?
Wikipedia near Reselj
Where to stay near Reselj
The timezone in Reselj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 44.1269°, Longitude. 19.6833°
Satellite map around Reselj
Loading map of Reselj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Reselj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Reselj (0km)
- Oab (1.2km)
- Mrka Stena (1.5km)
- Beden (2.1km)
- Golo Brdo (2.5km)
- Tisova Glavica (2.5km)
- Veliki Povlen (3.5km)
- Stubički Visovi (3.7km)
- Srednji Povlen (4.5km)
- Duroki Vis (4.8km)
- Crni Ostenjak (4.8km)
- Oruljak (5km)
- Prokića Brdo (5km)
- Mali Povlen (5.1km)
- Prekobrdo (5.3km)
- Ždralovac (5.9km)
- Ðukića Vis (5.9km)
- Kozje Brdo (6km)
- Zvečan (6km)
- Lisina (6.2km)
- Burma (6.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Reselj
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Povlen (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (5.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Resna (5km)
Airports close to Reselj
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (107km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (190.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (206km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (241km)
Airfields or small airports close to Reselj
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (207.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.