Traveling Luck for Zvečan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zvecan?What's around Zvecan?
Wikipedia near Zvecan
Where to stay near Zvečan
The timezone in Zvecan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:16 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0931°, Longitude. 19.7272°
Satellite map around Zvečan
Loading map of Zvečan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zvečan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ploska (0.8km)
- Ćebići (1.4km)
- Lazice (1.6km)
- Makovište (1.7km)
- Vasići (1.7km)
- Kosići (2km)
- (( Nikšići )) (2.2km)
- Grujići (2.3km)
- Potočari (2.5km)
- Ranići (2.9km)
- (( Šepci )) (3.1km)
- Vujetići (3.4km)
- (( Gornji Drajići )) (3.5km)
- Ćarkovići (3.7km)
- Zarožje (3.7km)
- Barati (4km)
- Gladovići (4.1km)
- Lazarevići (4.1km)
- Objanovica (4.3km)
- Matići (4.3km)
- (( Matići )) (4.4km)
- Crveni Breg (4.4km)
- Jagodići (4.5km)
- Tejići (4.8km)
- (( Popovina )) (5km)
- Selište (5.1km)
- (( Delići )) (5.2km)
- (( Minići )) (5.4km)
- Blagojevići (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Povlen (5.8km)
Accommodation around Zvečan
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sokolina Stena (4.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Godečevo (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ljubiš (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jekova Ravan (6.1km)
Airports close to Zvečan
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (108.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (196.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (235.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zvečan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (213km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.