Traveling Luck for Seversko Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seversko Polje?What's around Seversko Polje?
Wikipedia near Seversko Polje
Where to stay near Seversko Polje
The timezone in Seversko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 44.1108°, Longitude. 19.5989°
Satellite map around Seversko Polje
Loading map of Seversko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seversko Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Silja )) (1.6km)
- Jezdinovac (1.8km)
- Ružići (1.9km)
- Gvozdac (2km)
- (( Dolovi )) (2km)
- Bakići (2.2km)
- Okrugla (2.3km)
- Jasik (3.2km)
- Perušići (3.4km)
- (( Vrnjača )) (3.5km)
- Pestenje (3.5km)
- Trubalo (3.7km)
- Okletac (3.7km)
- Trutinac (3.9km)
- Lozanj (4km)
- Delići (4.1km)
- Grčić (4.2km)
- Radava (4.2km)
- Zabrdo (4.2km)
- Gredine (4.2km)
- Karanovići (4.2km)
- (( Ðukići )) (4.6km)
- Vodice (4.6km)
- (( Krstići )) (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Seversko Polje
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Crvena Stena (4.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Duboko (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vreoci (1.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kadrinjača (2.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dukinovac (3.1km)
Airports close to Seversko Polje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (189.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (198.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (243.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Seversko Polje
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (205.5km)
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.