Traveling Luck for Biskupići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Biskupici?What's around Biskupici?
Wikipedia near Biskupici
Where to stay near Biskupići
The timezone in Biskupici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.3658°, Longitude. 19.7833°
Satellite map around Biskupići
Loading map of Biskupići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Biskupići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Biskupići (0km)
- Dobroila (0.7km)
- Pravoševo (1.3km)
- Rupčine (1.3km)
- Liješća (1.7km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.1km)
- Bakalovina (2.5km)
- Podkonik (3.1km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.4km)
- Turska Mala (3.5km)
- Muškovina (4.3km)
- Bećirovići (4.5km)
- Bivolice (4.8km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.2km)
- Bivolice (5.3km)
- Bećirovići (5.5km)
- Ljubići (5.8km)
- Zagaj (5.8km)
- Bavane (5.9km)
- Dvorište (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Biskupići
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (1.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (3.4km)
Airports close to Biskupići
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (180.3km)