Traveling Luck for Borkovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borkovac?What's around Borkovac?
Wikipedia near Borkovac
Where to stay near Borkovac
The timezone in Borkovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.6358°, Longitude. 19.8392°
Satellite map around Borkovac
Loading map of Borkovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borkovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drenova (1.4km)
- Smiljanići (1.9km)
- Ršumi (2.9km)
- Žunići (2.9km)
- Ljubiš (3km)
- Krejovići (3.1km)
- Joksimovići (3.3km)
- Vladaje (3.5km)
- Dacovici (4.1km)
- Gornji Ljubiš (4.2km)
- Kovucević (4.7km)
- Straža (5km)
- Lazovići (5.8km)
- Popovići (5.8km)
- Obradovići (6km)
- Gudurići (6.1km)
- Ðedovac (6.8km)
- Vidići (6.8km)
- Dedovići (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Borkovac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (5.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mumlava Voda (4.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Munjica Pećina (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Katušnica (7km)
Airports close to Borkovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (194.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Borkovac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (271.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.