Traveling Luck for Burađa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Burada?What's around Burada?
Wikipedia near Burada
Where to stay near Burađa
The timezone in Burada is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.5250°, Longitude. 19.8200°
Satellite map around Burađa
Loading map of Burađa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Burađa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokin Brod (2.2km)
- Gojgići (2.5km)
- Brkovići (2.5km)
- Negbina (2.8km)
- Nedići (2.9km)
- Leševići (2.9km)
- Volijak (3.1km)
- Negbina (3.8km)
- Vraneša (3.9km)
- Zapolje (4.5km)
- Cikiljevina (5km)
- Bakalovina (5.4km)
- Vraneša (5.7km)
- Vasilići (5.7km)
- Čolanići (5.9km)
- Čolovino (6km)
- Vrlan (6.6km)
- Selaci (6.7km)
- Goronjići (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Burađa
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (5.4km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (7.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (3.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (2.8km)
Airports close to Burađa
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.2km)