Traveling Luck for Pribojske Čelice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pribojske Celice?What's around Pribojske Celice?
Wikipedia near Pribojske Celice
Where to stay near Pribojske Čelice
The timezone in Pribojske Celice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.5000°, Longitude. 19.6500°
Satellite map around Pribojske Čelice
Loading map of Pribojske Čelice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pribojske Čelice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pešterci (1.4km)
- Ljubojevići (2.1km)
- Filipovići (2.3km)
- Vitkovac (2.3km)
- Banjica (2.4km)
- Kula (2.5km)
- Stanići (2.7km)
- Ðurovac (2.8km)
- Ripe (2.9km)
- Pribojskecelice (3km)
- Bogdanovići (3km)
- Glavonjići (3.3km)
- Čelija (3.3km)
- Druglići (3.7km)
- Čkanje (3.8km)
- Dragaški Krš (3.9km)
- Dragaši (3.9km)
- Dežuje (3.9km)
- Kolovići (4.1km)
- Saračevina (4.2km)
- Pod (4.3km)
- Ljeljen Do (4.3km)
- Parlog (4.4km)
- Zabrđe (4.6km)
- Varnica (4.7km)
- Kaludre (4.8km)
- Prisoje (5.2km)
- Gordići (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Pribojske Čelice
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papratna Cava (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dubrevac (4.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Urljaj (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (4.9km)
Airports close to Pribojske Čelice
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (132km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.5km)