Traveling Luck for Crni Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crni Vrh?What's around Crni Vrh?
Wikipedia near Crni Vrh
Where to stay near Crni Vrh
The timezone in Crni Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5931°, Longitude. 19.5700°
Satellite map around Crni Vrh
Loading map of Crni Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crni Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luniće (1.3km)
- Jabuke (2.7km)
- Goduša (2.9km)
- Uvac (3.2km)
- Popovići (3.5km)
- Kialovac (3.6km)
- Vucyinice (3.7km)
- Borjanice (3.8km)
- Ziokovici (3.9km)
- Živkovići (3.9km)
- Ljobojevici (4.1km)
- Ðuričići (4.1km)
- Sloniči (4.3km)
- Priboj (4.4km)
- Poyice (4.6km)
- Pešići (4.7km)
- Pec (4.9km)
- Stavići (5.1km)
- Dubrava (5.2km)
- Čitluk (5.2km)
- Gračanica (5.2km)
- Učljivica (5.4km)
- Rabrenovac (5.5km)
- Cikote (5.6km)
- Redtina (5.7km)
- Vinogradine (5.8km)
- Pribojska Banja (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Crni Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crni Vrh (0km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (6km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (4.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Priboj (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Saša Voda (6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (4.7km)
Airports close to Crni Vrh
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.1km)