Traveling Luck for Ðedovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dedovac?What's around Dedovac?
Wikipedia near Dedovac
Where to stay near Ðedovac
The timezone in Dedovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6392°, Longitude. 19.9103°
Satellite map around Ðedovac
Loading map of Ðedovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðedovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðedovac (0km)
- Dolovi (2.1km)
- Zborište (2.3km)
- Kovačevići (2.7km)
- Gordići (3km)
- Rjeka (3.7km)
- Nikolići (3.8km)
- Kovucević (4.2km)
- Vis (4.3km)
- Ivanovići (4.7km)
- Stevanovići (4.8km)
- Brdo (4.8km)
- Miletići (4.8km)
- Sarići (4.9km)
- Smiljanići (5km)
- Lazovići (5.2km)
- Razložina (5.3km)
- Velimiri (5.4km)
- Krejovići (5.4km)
- Vidići (5.6km)
- Gudurići (5.9km)
- Ljubiš (5.9km)
- Pećinari (6km)
- Stamenići (6.4km)
- Moravča (6.4km)
- Vukotići (6.5km)
- Našćenje (6.5km)
- Mitrići (6.5km)
- Drenova (6.6km)
- Vujadinovići (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ðedovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (1.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grič (6.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vidići (4.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Munjica Pećina (6.6km)
Airports close to Ðedovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ðedovac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (273.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.