Traveling Luck for Dervent, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dervent?What's around Dervent?
Wikipedia near Dervent
Where to stay near Dervent
The timezone in Dervent is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8317°, Longitude. 19.9147°
Satellite map around Dervent
Loading map of Dervent and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dervent, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Potočanje (1.5km)
- Krvavci (2.3km)
- Ršumovići (2.3km)
- Sevojno (2.3km)
- Rujevac (2.3km)
- Gorjani (2.4km)
- Mladovo (2.4km)
- Lokva (4.3km)
- Vlaovac (4.4km)
- Subotići (4.5km)
- Potpeće (4.6km)
- Tomići (4.6km)
- Krčagovo (4.7km)
- Gajevi (4.8km)
- Ponikovica (5km)
- Tvrdići (5.1km)
- Zlakusa (5.5km)
- Lazovina (5.6km)
- Citići (5.8km)
- Zaboj (6km)
- Obućini (6.5km)
- Tatinac (6.7km)
- Tatinac (6.7km)
- Vukotići (6.9km)
- Mahanjići (6.9km)
- Lunovo Selo (6.9km)
- Drežnik (7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dervent
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bisar Voda (3.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mirkovica Brdo (5.9km)
Airports close to Dervent
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (133.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dervent
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (251.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.