Traveling Luck for Draževići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drazevici?What's around Drazevici?
Wikipedia near Drazevici
Where to stay near Draževići
The timezone in Drazevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4450°, Longitude. 19.7528°
Satellite map around Draževići
Loading map of Draževići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Draževići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Draževići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (3.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (5.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (3.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (2.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (5.1km)
Airports close to Draževići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (183.4km)